It’s not a Rock’n event without some very cool Shamrock’n Swag:
- Gender specific short-sleeve technical shirt for 5K, 10K and Half Marathon Finishers.
- Gender-specific short-sleeve technical commemorative shirt for all Doubleheader participants.
- One Complimentary RiverCats game ticket for all Half Marathon, 5K & 10K participants.
- A commemorative medal for 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Doubleheader finishers.
- A commemorative baseball for all Kids’ Leprechaun Dash 1/2 Mile finishers.
- Personalized Bib Numbers for all entrants (if registered by Jan. 31, 2020).
- An awesome finish at the Sutter Health Park.
- One complimentary beer for 5K, 10K and Half Marathon participants (participants must show I.D. race day).
For the safety of all participants, and for insurance reasons:
- The minimum age to participate in the Half Marathon is 15.
- Baby joggers or strollers are not allowed in the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or kids’ race.
- No dogs in the race or the start/finish area
- No participants with leg or foot casts
- No bicycles. The only wheeled vehicles allowed on the course are those of the wheelchair competitors.
- The Leprechaun Dash is for participants age 12 and under.
- No exceptions to above rules.
Per the running industry policy, all entry fees are non-refundable & entries are non-transferable. Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your 2020 entry fee to a future race. This policy applies to all entrants and is in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected family/business emergency, have a medical emergency, etc. If the course has to be changed or the race is cancelled due to an act of nature there are no refunds or rollovers. There are NO exceptions.