Sweepstakes Terms and Policy
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Shamrock’n Package (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 1:00 pm ET on September, 8 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on September 27, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States and D.C. who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older on or prior to the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator or any Brand Sponsor and their affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising agencies, legal representatives, promotion and judging agencies and their immediate family members (parent, child, spouse, and siblings) and persons living in the households of each are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: Subject to the limitations below and herein, during the Sweepstakes Period, all Virtual Participants in Shamrock’n 2020 will be entered into the Sweepstakes. Alternatively, you can enter by hand-printing your name, complete home address, daytime phone number, date of birth and the words “Shamrock’n Package” on a 3” by 5” card. Mail the card to “Shamrock’n Package”, 2311 J St., Sacramento, CA 95816. Each 3″x 5″ card must be submitted in a separate, hand-addressed, stamped envelope. IMPORTANT: All mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 25, 2020 and received by September 27, 2020. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage due entries and such entries will be void. Eligible entries from the Virtual Race entries and eligible entries submitted via postcard shall be given equal weight in the random drawing; utilizing one entry method over another will not increase your chances of winning. Entries will not be carried forward from or to any other sweepstakes operated by the Administrator or Sponsor. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- WINNER SELECTION: Fifteen (15) total winners (“Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about September 29, 2020. The drawing will be from among all eligible entries received. The Winners will be notified by phone call, email or a traceable, delivery service on or about September 30, 2020. Random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator of the Sweepstakes whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. In the event a Prize winner is determined to be ineligible, cannot be reached, or is otherwise unable to claim his or her prize, Administrator, at its sole discretion, may either award such Prize to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining eligible entries, or not award such Prize. Limit one (1) Prize per eligible entrant.
- PRIZE PACKAGES: The random Winners will receive ONE of the following 15 Shamrock’n prize packages:
Prize package #1 which includes: one $1,000 gift card for Fleet Feet Sacramento.
Prize package #2 (2 winners total): Garmin Forerunner 245. Approximate retail value (ARV) of the Prize: $300. The actual value may vary. The actual prize may vary based on availability.
Prize package #3 (3 winners total): Shoes for a year from Under Armour. 4 pairs of shoes total; one pair every 3 months. Approximate retail value (ARV) of the Prize: $. The actual value may vary. The actual prize may vary based on availability. Must be redeemed at Fleet Feet Sacramento. Must be a model currently in-stock at Fleet Feet Sacramento.
Prize package #4 (4 winners total): Trigger Point massage gun. Approximate retail value (ARV) of the Prize: $200. The actual value may vary. The actual prize may vary based on availability.
Prize package #5 (5 winners total): AfterShokz Trekz bone conducting headphones. Approximate retail value (ARV) of the Prize: $80. The actual value may vary. The actual prize may vary based on availability.
Any difference between the estimated value and the actual value will not be awarded. The Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. All expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of Winner. In the event of non-compliance with any requirement in these Official Rules, Prize will be forfeited. Other restrictions may apply. Winner of the Prize may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and sign a release prior to or after receiving the Prize at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and where legal. Odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: All determinations made by Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes, the Prize or the interpretation of the Official Rules are final and binding. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Sponsor (which decisions shall be final and binding in all respects), including without limitation decisions regarding eligibility, winners and the interpretation of terms used in these Official Rules; (b) represent and warrant that all information provided by entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes is true, accurate and complete; and (c) agree to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. In the event of any conflict between any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes advertising materials, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. If requested by Sponsor or Administrator, Prize winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, an IRS Form W-9, a Liability Release and, where permitted, a Publicity Release at the time of receipt of the Prize, or, at Sponsor’s option, within seven (7) days from the date of receipt of such forms from the Sponsor. Failure to comply with such requirements, if requested by Sponsor, shall result in the Prize being forfeited, or if already received by the Prize winner, in the Prize being returned to Sponsor. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable local, state, or federal taxes on prizes. Failure to comply with these requirements and Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a Prize winner’s disqualification or failure to be present to receive the Prize, Sponsor reserves the right to select an eligible participant to receive the Prize or to not award the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from the Sweepstakes any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; or (ii) substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. If Sweepstakes is terminated before the end of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, determine the winners from all eligible entries received as of the termination date, or otherwise not award the Prizes. Entry constitutes consent to the use of a Prize winner’s name, voice, picture and/or likeness without compensation for promotional purposes to the extent allowed by law.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, you release Sponsor and Administrator, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their partners, employees, directors, officers, members, managers, agents, advertising agencies, legal representatives and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of a Prize, and you agree that these entities or persons are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion, a Prize and/or the awarding of any prize other than as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, you further agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved by the appropriate court located in North Carolina. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than that of North Carolina.
- WINNERS’ NAMES: To receive the names of the prize winners, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope, postmarked by September 25, 2020 and received no later than September 30, 2020, to Attention: Shamrock’n Packages, 2311 J St., Sacramento, CA 95816
- SPONSOR; ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor is Fleet Feet, Sacramento, 2311 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95816. Administrator is Fleet Feet Sacramento, 2311 J St., Sacramento, CA 95816.